Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Recycling Service and Sale of New and Used Products
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our recycling services and the purchase of used products from us (“Services”). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use our Services.
2. Recycling Services
a. General. Our recycling services include the collection, transportation, and processing of recyclable materials. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any materials that we determine, in our sole discretion, cannot be recycled or are unsafe to handle.
b. Scheduling. You can schedule a recycling pickup online or by contacting us. We will make every effort to accommodate your requested pickup date and time, but we cannot guarantee availability.
c. Fees. You may be charged a fee for our recycling services, which will depend on the materials you are recycling and the location of your pickup. The fee will be agreed upon before the service is provided.
d. Web and Phone Quotes. All pickups quoted via the website or on the phone are done in good faith based on the questions asked during the checkout process. All web or phone quotes are done with “Worksite Unseen.” Any unforeseen labor is not included in web or phone quotes and would be adjusted upon initial inspection. This means that the pickup fee might change in some situations Please see the examples below.
- Example 1 – Your fridge is inside the house, but the driver needs to remove the fridge doors to get it outside (this will be an additional fee)
- Example 2 – Your treadmill is inside on the second floor, and it needs to be disassembled to get it downstairs because the stairs have a ninety-degree turn. (This will be an additional fee)
- Example 3 – Your bed needs to be disassembled before it can be moved outside. (This will be an additional fee)
- Example 4 – The items you added to be picked up do not fit in our vehicle or the quantity that you added requires more than one truckload and will require additional trips. (This will be an additional fee)
- Example 5 – The recycled items require more than normal loading time and labor to load into the truck. (This will be an additional fee)
e. Responsibility for Materials. You are responsible for properly preparing and packaging the materials for recycling. We will not be liable for any damage or loss to materials that are not properly prepared and packaged.
f. Refrigeration. All freezers, fridges, and refrigerators must be empty. We do not accept spoiled food such as rotten meat etc.
g. Mattresses. All mattresses must be dry at the time of the pickup. If the mattress is left out in the rain, we may refuse to pick it up.
h. Gasoline Powered Engines. All gasoline must be drained from gas-powered equipment such as lawnmowers. An additional fee may apply if we need to drain the gasoline out of the equipment. See the product page for particular equipment/appliance for details. Engine oil does not have to be drained.
i. Propane Tanks. All propane tanks need to be empty at the time of pickup. A special handling fee may apply for non-empty tanks. See the product page for details.
3. Agreement to Pay
If you scheduled a recycling pickup and we cannot pick up your items due to circumstances beyond our control (see next paragraph), you will still be charged the full pickup fee to cover our driving expenses.
- Possible reasons beyond our control why your pickup could not be completed:
- Nobody is home as indicated on the pickup form when you scheduled your recycling pickup
- Your company is closed during regular business hours
- You canceled your recycling pickup after we’ve dispatched our truck (we need 24-hour notice, see cancellations below)
- Items are removed by pirate recyclers (unlicensed recyclers who scout neighborhoods for items left outside)
- Any other reason beyond our control
All cancellations must be in writing. To cancel, simply reply to the automated email you received after scheduling your pickup online. If you wish you may follow up with a phone call. We will reply back in writing to confirm that the pickup has been canceled. All cancellations must be at least 24 hours ahead of time.
5. General Terms
a. Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and without notice. Your continued use of our Services following any changes to these Terms will be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes.
b. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Services, including but not limited to, any lost profits, lost revenues, or lost business opportunities.
c. Governing Law. These Terms and your use of our Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
d. Dispute Resolution. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the use of our Services will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the State of Oregon.
e. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of our Services, and they supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
6. Sale of New and Used Products
a. Description of Products. We sell new and used products in a condition that’s been checked and verified by us, we don’t guarantee that products will be in working condition.
b. Wholesale Orders. All wholesale purchases are final and are sold “as is” and are not refundable. The buyer assumes full responsibility for any defects or issues that may come with the purchase of used items.
b. Pricing and Payment. The price for any used product is as quoted. Prices are subject to change at any time and we do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price decrease or promotional offering.
c. Delivery. If requested, we will arrange for shipment of the used products to you, but we do not guarantee that delivery can be made to all locations.
d. Return Policy. All sales of new and used products are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please contact us via our contact page on this website.