Recycle Printer Ink Cartridges
Taking the time to recycle toner cartridges will help the environment. As more and more people use personal printers and the ink cartridges they need, many of those cartridges are thrown away and end up in landfills once they run out of ink. Toner cartridges will take years to break down in a landfill. Recycle today, it is easy.
Our easy Ink Cartridge recycling program helps to keep many of these items and the chemicals they contain out of our landfills. We are proud to be a company that cares about our environment.
What happens after you scheduled your Recycling Pickup?
- You will get an automated response email to let you know that your pickup request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your pickup request, and it will be processed in the order that it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your pick-up
- We will pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we now service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we will group pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason it is not possible for us to accurately predict when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- We prefer that you leave your item(s) outside on the day of pick-up for your convenience (you don’t have to be home and we don’t have to knock on your door)
Please see our FAQ for more information
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.