DVD or CD Data Destruction. On-site or Of-Site
Restrictions may apply based on your location, quantity and workload
Comply with privacy laws such as SOX, GLB, Patriot Act, HIPPA, FACTA, FCRA and state laws
Why do you need Data Security
Most people have private files and data that they would rather not share with others – Banking information, Passwords, Classified documents, Medical records, Financial record backups, Private Family photo’s the list can be continued forever. Prevention is always a better opition…
By Law Government agencies and financial institutions like banks or lending companies are required to remove information to Department of Defense standards.
What happens after you scheduled your Data Destruction Pickup?
- You will receive an automated response email to let you know that your data destruction request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your data destruction / pickup request which will be processed in the order it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your data destruction / pick-up request.
- We will do the data destruction and pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we might group some data destruction request and pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason it is not possible for us to accurately predict the exact time when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- Please make sure that you are available on the day that you requested the data destruction service.
Please see our FAQ for more information
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your data destruction and recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.